ExtremeColorsoft DTF (Digital Screenprint Transfers)
ExtremeColor Soft is a full color soft hand digital screen printed transfer that can be heat pressed to a variety of garments (and other substrates). There are many compatible fabrics including cotton, nylon, leather, polyester, and 50/50 blends. The performance of ExtremeColor Soft is comparable to traditional silkscreen prints.
Because the durability is enhanced by the special ink and adhesive, ExtremeColor Soft printing is ideal for workwear like overalls, high viz, gym and cycling wear. Because of it's soft hand it doesn't crack like traditional screen printing.
The white layer is inset 1 pixel to prevent bleed from behind the CMYK layer on top. Please be aware that it is possible to have details so small they are not compatible with the DTF process. We suggest details no smaller than .018'" thick, and anything smaller than that may not transfer properly. Your artwork will be processed as submitted. If you have questions, please ask before your order is produced.
Heat Press Settings
- Low to medium pressure on heat press
- 275 to 295 degrees
- 15 seconds
- Pre heat press and post heat press with parchment or bond paper
- This is a cold peel film, so wait until the garment is cool before trying to peel it off
- Add 1/4" margins on all sides of your art to allow for cutting
- Provide CMYK PDF files
- White fill will print white ink
- Wherever there is transparency will be the shirt color