ExtremeFusion Transfers (Digital Screenprint Transfers)
ExtremeFusion dye sublimation is ideal for white and light-color polyester apparel. Your prints will have the lightest hand and great durablity and washability.
- Unmatched colors and intense blacks with sharp contours and smooth gradations
- Dye sublimation inks become part of the fabric and won't wash out
- Images don't scratch, chip or flake and won't crack when stretched
- Transfer images to a wide variety of substates and fabrics
Heat Press Settings (Polyester Fabric)
- 40 psi (medium)
- 400° F
- 35-40 seconds
- Pre-press shirt for 3-5 seconds to eliminate moisture. Tack spray transfer
- Add 1/4" margins on all sides of your art to allow for cutting
- Provide CMYK AI PDF or PS PDF files
Click here to check prices.